If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a picnic pleaser! It might not be appropriate for all picnics:-) —Foodie-isms
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup gin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 of a red onion, chopped
- Cut a watermelon into bit sized pieces.
- Place the watermelon and gin into a large gallon-sized baggie and refrigerate for several hours to macerate.
- When ready to serve, drain the liquid from the baggie and add the remaining ingredients. Mix and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
This Week's Best #F52Farmstands
Things are feeling corny (and figgy and carroty and...)
This week's best #f52farmstands.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our recent favorite recipes.
Have a ball (jar).