Author Notes: I originally made this for St. Patrick's Day, but it's delicious any time of the year. It's based on the Irish Car Bomb shot - a shot glass filled with Irish whiskey and Bailey's and dropped into a pint of Guinness. This version is a little more grown up - it substitutes Irish cream-flavored ice cream for the Bailey's and is best enjoyed slowly! - raspberryeggplant
- 1.5 ounces Irish whiskey (preferably Jameson)
- 4 ounces Irish Cream ice cream (I used Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide but Haagen Dazs Baileys Irish Cream would be good, too)
- 12 ounces Guinness beer (or any other stout beer)
- Pour the whiskey into a pint glass.
- Add the ice cream to the glass.
- Slowly pour the Guinness over the ice cream, making sure that a head forms. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail