If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In summer I love simple dishes that highlight seasonal vegetables. Basil is one of those incredible smells and tastes I can't get enough of. The same goes for tomatoes and capers. (I crave capers...is that natural?)
Assemble this beautiful salad in mason jars and tuck inside your picnic basket or serve as a side dish with grilled meats or fish. - SouffleBombay
- 2 pints grape tomatoes (or your favorite tomato)
- 1 cup torn fresh basil, loosley packed
- 4 tablespoons capers
- a few splashes of good balsalmic vinegar
- Halve your grape tomatoes, toss with the basil and capers. Add in balsalmic to taste (maybe some pepper) and you are good to go!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.