If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I absolutely love wild rice! I love its chewy texture and nutty flavor. And I never mix it with other kinds of rice. - Zahirah
- 1 cup Wild rice
- 1/4 cup Almonds, crushed or slivered
- 10 Cherry or Plum Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 sprigs Parsley, chopped
- 1 Scallion, chopped
- 8 Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the package (time varies according to type of wild rice). Strain if needed, and chill.
- Once chilled, add the other ingredients and dress with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add lemon juice or balsamic if you choose.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
Make the Perfect Custard
Give it a hot water bath.
A Custard Jacuzzi
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Good 'ole meat and potatoes.
The Daily Grind
Prep your pans for perfection.