Author Notes: My mom was the inspiration for this beverage. Being a dark-choco-holic, I'll consume it anyway, any time, any place. She, however, solely enjoys it with fruit...so here's to you mom! - Mariya
Serves 1 cocktail
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- t tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup dark beer (Guinness)
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 1 mango slice
- Combine cocoa powder and hot water until fully dissolved; allow to cool.
- Mix the above with dark beer and mango juice.
- Serve in a cocktail glass, garnished with a mango slice on the side of the glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail