If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mom was the inspiration for this beverage. Being a dark-choco-holic, I'll consume it anyway, any time, any place. She, however, solely enjoys it with fruit...so here's to you mom! - Mariya
Serves 1 cocktail
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- t tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup dark beer (Guinness)
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 1 mango slice
- Combine cocoa powder and hot water until fully dissolved; allow to cool.
- Mix the above with dark beer and mango juice.
- Serve in a cocktail glass, garnished with a mango slice on the side of the glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.