If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quite an assortment from the Earthboxes today, so there will be tomato, egg salad, and chicken salad sandwiches to go with wine. —ibbeachnana
- 12 slices of bread spread with mayo
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons each fresh parsley, oregano, thyme, and marjoram, chopped
- Mince herbs and sun-dried tomato, set aside, build sandwiches on mayo bread and simply sprinkle with herbs
Tags: Picnic Sandwiches
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.