If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Could it really be so simple? Yes we were quiet easily pleased with this mixture of apple cider, a good double Belgium Leffe and some fresh nana (mint). The sweet darkness of the Leffe, the bubbling apple cider with a nice minty tone makes for a good mixture. One of the bright sides of this cocktail is that the ingredients are few and cheap, you don't have to buy any expensive bottles you don't use too often and you can buy most things in the local supermarket (or liquor store). - Janneke Verheij
- 1 bottle of Leffe Brune Dubbel (30cl)
- 1 bottle Strongbow Gold (27.5 cl)
- 2 sprigs of fresh nana (mint)
- Take two big glasses, add a sprig of nana to every glass and pour half of each bottle with it, swirl the mint twig around to blend. Cheers!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
Home & design links we love.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.