If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves ~4 as an appetizer
- 2-3 ounces Beef Tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- 1 piece Good Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar (Reduced to Syrup)
- Flaked Salt
- Chill Beef in Freezer for a few minutes to make it easier to slice thin
- Slice beef very thin, then pound even thinner between some Plastic Wrap
- Place pieces of the pounded Raw Beef on the Crustini
- Shave Parmesan Over each piece
- Sprinkle with Capers
- Drizzle with Reduced Balsamic
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Throw an Intimate Party for 30—Really!
A behind-the-scenes look at our genius dinner
How to throw a Genius dinner party for 30.
13 essential cooking apps.
We've got the summer blues.
Paint your kitchen in one day.
A better basket.