If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 Medium Zucchini, Sliced Paper Thin
- 2 Cucumbers,Sliced Paper Thin
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Dill, Finely Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Basil, Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Italian Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Kosher Salt
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to Taste
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and vinegar.
- On a large platter, arrange zucchini and cucumber au gratin style, overlapping the zucchini and cucumber.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with 3 tablespoons of the dressing. Top with goat cheese, basil, dill, parsley salt, cracked pepper and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.