Author Notes: These are heavenly and always devoured in no time at parties and get-togethers. Any flavor of cheesecake can be used, and it can be home made or high quality store bought for ease of preparation. Have fun making them and watch them disappear! - shearpamela
Makes 2 quarts strawberries
- 2 quarts Strawberries, rinsed and dried well
- 16 ounces High Quality Bittersweet Chocolate
- 6 ounces White Chocolate Bar, optional
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 16 ounces Cheesecake, cut up
- Small Skewers or Toothpicks
- Styrofoam Block
- Hull the cleaned and dried strawberries; set aside. (A melon baller works well)
- Microwave the chocolate, stirring often until melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate using a skewer at the hulled end, shake off excess and stick the fruit upside down in the styrofoam block to set.
- Transfer the strawberries to the refrigerator until cool and set about 20 minutes.
- Place cream cheese and cheesecake in a bowl and mix well to combine. Put the mixture in a pastry bag fitted with a tip and pipe into the strawberries. (A Ziplock bag can be used with a corner cut off to serve as a piping bag.)
- White Chocolate Drizzle: Melt white chocolate in microwave until melted. If thick, stir in 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil until its drizzle consistency. Using a spoon or small squeeze bottle, drizzle white chocolate over the cooled dipped strawberries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw