If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are heavenly and always devoured in no time at parties and get-togethers. Any flavor of cheesecake can be used, and it can be home made or high quality store bought for ease of preparation. Have fun making them and watch them disappear! - shearpamela
Makes 2 quarts strawberries
- 2 quarts Strawberries, rinsed and dried well
- 16 ounces High Quality Bittersweet Chocolate
- 6 ounces White Chocolate Bar, optional
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 16 ounces Cheesecake, cut up
- Small Skewers or Toothpicks
- Styrofoam Block
- Hull the cleaned and dried strawberries; set aside. (A melon baller works well)
- Microwave the chocolate, stirring often until melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate using a skewer at the hulled end, shake off excess and stick the fruit upside down in the styrofoam block to set.
- Transfer the strawberries to the refrigerator until cool and set about 20 minutes.
- Place cream cheese and cheesecake in a bowl and mix well to combine. Put the mixture in a pastry bag fitted with a tip and pipe into the strawberries. (A Ziplock bag can be used with a corner cut off to serve as a piping bag.)
- White Chocolate Drizzle: Melt white chocolate in microwave until melted. If thick, stir in 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil until its drizzle consistency. Using a spoon or small squeeze bottle, drizzle white chocolate over the cooled dipped strawberries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw