Author Notes: Ireland meets Italy in this tasty beer cocktail. With the addition of these Italian liqueurs, this drink takes on a delicious nutty flavor with a surprising hint of cherry. The cream soda takes the place of Irish Cream liqueur so as to avoid a curdled mess. Perfect with a meal or on its own, the Irish Godfather will put a hit on you! - Pete
- 6 ounces Irish Stout (Guinness), chilled
- 2 shots Cream Soda, chilled
- 1 shot Hazelnut liqueur (Frangelico)
- 1 shot Amaretto liqueur (Disaronno)
- Ice, cubed
- Pour the beer and shots into a pilsner glass and stir.
- Top off with a few ice cubes and fuggeddaboutit!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail