If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ireland meets Italy in this tasty beer cocktail. With the addition of these Italian liqueurs, this drink takes on a delicious nutty flavor with a surprising hint of cherry. The cream soda takes the place of Irish Cream liqueur so as to avoid a curdled mess. Perfect with a meal or on its own, the Irish Godfather will put a hit on you! —Pete
- 6 ounces Irish Stout (Guinness), chilled
- 2 shots Cream Soda, chilled
- 1 shot Hazelnut liqueur (Frangelico)
- 1 shot Amaretto liqueur (Disaronno)
- Ice, cubed
- Pour the beer and shots into a pilsner glass and stir.
- Top off with a few ice cubes and fuggeddaboutit!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.