If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Dish in the Raw is one of the signature dishes at Jacob Kenedy's exciting Bocca di Lupo in London's Soho and not to be missed. - olinsloan
Serves 4 as a starter
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1/4 lemon or 2 more teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch breakfast radishes (about 8)
- 1/2 black radish, or 2 inches (5 cm) green mooli or mooli
- 1.75-2 ounces (50-60 grams) celeriac, peeled
- 1.75 ounces (50 grams) Pecorino Romano cheese
- 6 tablespoons pomegranate seeds (1/4 pomegranate)
- Leaves from a few springs of flat-leaf parsley
- Make a dressing with the oils, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Taste for seasoning.
- Prepare the vegetables just before you serve. Wash the radishes and shave thinly, using a mandolin if possible. Use a potato peeler to shave the celeriac and pecorino. Toss the vegetables in a bowl with the pomegranate seeds and parsley, and dress lightly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw