If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Merrill. I have taken your Banana Cardamom Milkshake to a lower fat, alternate direction. —chef_ub
- 1 cup chilled almond milk
- Seeds from 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 tablespoons whey protein powder
- ½ cup zero-fat greek yogurt
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 ice cubes
- Juice the lime. Crush the cardamom seeds. Cut the frozen banana into 1-inch chunks.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed to a (preferred)Vitamix container or a blender. Cover tightly. Process until smooth.
- Note; All ingredient measurements are approximate and should be adjusted to personal taste. Here's to your good health!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.