If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The store near my downtown Manhattan apartment used to make this salad. I was so obsessed with this salad that I ate it almost every other day. This salad is fresh with lots of flavor and texture and perfect finish of homemade balsamic vinaigrette. The raw broccoli florets are the star of this recipe. Enjoy! —dia2525
- 4 cups wild arugula
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons raw sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Chop the broccoli florets and tomatoes, individually, into small pieces.
- Roughly chop the arugula then add previously chopped tomatoes, broccoli, red onions, sliced almonds and give it another rough chop.
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar and oil and drizzle over the salad.
- Toss the salad with vinaigrette, salt and lots of ground black pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.