If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was so excited to see this on the challenge lineup. Brussels sprouts are my boyfriend's favorite vegetable, and I used to get so tired of cooking them. But finally, I took it as a challenge - and this is one of my favorite results. It's fast, easy, and tasty. —erinmcdowell
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or more as needed)
- 1 tablespoon Szechuan peppercorns, crushed (or more as needed)
- In a wok or large saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the brussels sprouts and stir fry until they begin to brown, about 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the vinegar, soy, and peppercorns. Toss to coat, and continue to stir fry until the mixture is well combined, about 2 minutes more. Serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts
How to Eat Cookies for Breakfast
Well, cookie butter that is
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
The sauce savior.
Put cake on a pedestal.