If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crudaiolo is an uncooked pasta sauce from Puglia region of Italy that makes the best use of summer ripe tomatoes. It is important to use either the green onion or garlic, but do not use both. Serve the pasta hot and the sauce at room temperature to maintain the fresh, vibrant quality of the dish.
Watch the video for this recipe at Bijouxs.com http://bijouxs.com/video/page/2/
- 3 teaspoons capers
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 3 green onions, chopped halfway to the green or 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked al dente
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together and leave to sit in salad bowl for a couple hours or until the oil takes the flavor of the other ingredients. Serve with the sauce at room temperature and toss with hot pasta. Remember, green onion or garlic - NOT BOTH.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.