If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1½ quarts
- 2-3 lemons, 1 seeded and roughly chopped and the others juiced
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled
- Place the chopped lemon and sugar in a food processor, and pulse until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Purée the strawberries in a food processor, and add to the lemon mixture, along with the juice of 1 lemon. Taste and add more juice as desired. The lemon flavor should be intense but should not overpower the strawberries. Pour the mixture into an ice cream machine and churn until frozen.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Gnocchi with a Twist
Gno potato, gno problem.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Style with a breeze.
All hail fried toast.
White and Gray Ceramic Vase
For fresh blooms.