If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first had fruit salsa, served over grilled fish, at a restaurant in British Columbia, and fell in love. I don't remember where I got the idea to combine my absolute favorite fruit--nectarines--with my absolute favorite herb--mint--but I'm so, so glad I did. Serve this over grilled fish steaks for a gourmet summertime treat. —ieatthepeach
Makes about 4 cups
- 3 large firm nectarines, pitted and diced
- 1 red, orange, or yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced very fine
- 1/3 large red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving, to give all the flavors time to meld.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
The craziest chip around.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.