If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: While at the Greenmarket this weekend, I came across beautiful zucchini and their wonderfully yellow blossoms. At first, I thought I might cook them, however after a taste of their raw sweetness, I quickly decided to make a shaved zucchini salad. Simple and easy to prepare, the quality of the ingredients for this recipe are of particular importance. —gourmettenyc
- 6 small to medium zucchini
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- parmigiano reggiano
- black pepper
- Wash and dry zucchini. Slice in half vertically. With a vegetable peeler, thinly slice zucchini into long ribbons.
- Toss zucchini ribbons with olive oil, thyme, and lemon zest. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with shavings of parmigiano reggiano.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.