If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can really put virtually any fresh fruit in here and any fresh herbs or edible flowers dress up this timeless fruit salad —eggs&herbs13
- 1/2 cup plain honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lemon balm leaves thinly sliced into small stripes
- 1/2 cup fresh violets (or other edible flowers)
- 3 whole leaves of lemon balm
- 2 banans, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh berries (raseberries, blueberries, currants, blackberries)
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 3 plums, pitted and sliced
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
- Combine the honey, water, lemon juice and lemon balm leaves in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle boil, stirring often. Gently boil for 5-7min or until the sauce has thickened. Set aside to cool completely.
- Combine all of the fruit in a large bowl. Drizzle the honey syrup evenly over the fruit. Add the lemon balm and violets and toss together gently. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
A Toast to Toast
The best thing since sliced bread
A toast to toast.
Yes, be in a pickle.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
You gotta ketchup.