If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a wonderful dish in the summer, and is a great way to use up fresh fruit and vegetables. —SLD
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 2 red apples, chopped
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine together the cabbage, oranges, apples, grapes and raisins. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, sugar and spices. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, stir the dressing and chopped walnuts into the salad. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.