If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fresh and fast summer dish! - TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 1/2 pound Roma Tomatoes-seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Basil
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil + 1 tbsp for brushing on Salmon
- 1/2 Shallot-chopped
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons drained Capers
- 2 (4-6 oz) Salmon Filets
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat your broiler and place some aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of the salmon with olive oil so it doesn't stick to the foil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the salmon on the baking sheet with the skin side down. Broil for 4-5 minutes until the salmon is opaque and the top chars slightly.
- Transfer the salmon to your plates and spoon the fresh tomato-basil sauce over the fish. Enjoy with a salad and some crusty/toasted bread! The sauce is amazing if you spoon some on the bread too!
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.