If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a fun way to make shrimp without applying heat. The flavors are bright and thai inspired. The shrimp Inside crisp and buttery bib lettuce cups make a perfect eating vessel and is just refreshing... and delicious of course.
A Mango margherita compliments this recipe very well! —Teefor2
- 10-15 medium raw shrimp
- 2 cups Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce (siracha works)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 head of bib lettuce
- Wash and rinse the bib lettuce and break off nice large leaves to use as "cups"
- Peel and devein the shrimp and give a good rinse in cold water. Chop into half inch pieces. Juice the limes and add the shrimp. Allow to "cook" or sit for about 20 minutes.
- Drain the shrimp lime mixture and add the chili sauce, orange zest, cilantro, and salt to the shrimp. Serve in the lettuce cups.
Stress-Eat These Snacks
They're "True Detective" marathon approved
Stress-eat snacks for "True Detective."
Lemon bar cheesecake takes the cake.
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.