If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: That wonderful old school gin cocktail with a feminine touch. —Andreadoria56
- 2 ounces Tanqueray - or other London dry gin
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Raspberry sirup (spoon some liquid off as you cook raspberry jam for Danish Raspberry Squares)
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
- Mineral water
- Fill pretty glass - or your best Collins glass - with ice.
- Add all ingredients except mineral water to shaker with a cube of ice - shake until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into glass with ice - top with mineral water to taste and garnish with raspberry and sprig of lavender.
- It looks girly - but it's not ;)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Burgers! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Un-junk your closet (or hide it).
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Get your shine on.