If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy preparation. Blackberries and Rasberires pie with sour cream. —Hidemi
- 1 crust Refrigerated Pie Crust (14.1 oz)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- dashes Salt
- 1 cup Blackberry
- 1 cup Raspberry
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll the pie crust and place it in ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
- Make sour cream filling. In a bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup of sugar, 2 eggs and dash salt. Mix well. Then pour into the crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- In the mean time, make berry filling. In a sauce pan, put 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water. Heat over medium heat. When sugar is melted, add blackberry and raspberry and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of corn starch and 1 tablespoon of water. Mix well. Then add to the sauce pan. Simmer until thickens. Let cool.
- When the sour cream filling is done, pour the berry filling on the sour cream filling. Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until served.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
The Great Outdoors
Camping foods you'll want s'more of
The best camping foods.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.