Author Notes: Easy preparation. Blackberries and Rasberires pie with sour cream. - Hidemi
- 1 crust Refrigerated Pie Crust (14.1 oz)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- dashes Salt
- 1 cup Blackberry
- 1 cup Raspberry
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll the pie crust and place it in ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
- Make sour cream filling. In a bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup of sugar, 2 eggs and dash salt. Mix well. Then pour into the crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- In the mean time, make berry filling. In a sauce pan, put 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water. Heat over medium heat. When sugar is melted, add blackberry and raspberry and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of corn starch and 1 tablespoon of water. Mix well. Then add to the sauce pan. Simmer until thickens. Let cool.
- When the sour cream filling is done, pour the berry filling on the sour cream filling. Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until served.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries