If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fruit salad with an unexpected combination of flavors... refreshing, healthy and delicious.
I served this with grilled chicken breasts that had been marinated in some of the raspberry vinaigrette.
- 4 raspberries to muddle
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil preferred
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Aioli-garlic mustard sauce (add a little Dijon to your aioli or Trader Joes)
- 2 tablespoons honey (raspberry honey would be nice)
- 1 large clove garlic – pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a small bowl, muddle the raspberries. Then, add and whisk together the rest of the ingredients - set aside until needed.
- 2 large Hass avocados – sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 6 cups romaine lettuce - chopped
- Ground fresh peppercorns
- Toasted, salted sunflower seeds
- Divide the romaine between 4 salad plates.
- Add avocados and raspberries.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Add fresh ground pepper - to your taste, and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.