If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 11/2 pound Brussels Sprouts
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 ounces diced pancetta
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim and rinse Brussels sprouts.
- Combine all ingredients in roasting pan just big enough to fit in one layer.
- Roast 45 minutes shaking pan every 15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.