If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 11/2 pound Brussels Sprouts
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 ounces diced pancetta
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim and rinse Brussels sprouts.
- Combine all ingredients in roasting pan just big enough to fit in one layer.
- Roast 45 minutes shaking pan every 15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns