If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light and summery, this dessert is perfect for hot days. It is so easy my four-year old made most of it - that is why it is decorated with Cadbury's chocolate buttons. —This Little Piggy (Lisa)
Makes enough for 4
- 5 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 4 ounces blackcurrants and redcurrants
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Put all the berries together in a pan, reserving a few raspberries for later to go in the bottom of each serving glass. Add the maple syrup and heat over a low-medium heat. Gently bring to a simmer, then heat for a few more minutes on a low heat. Sieve into another bowl and cool either in the fridge or in a bowl in a larger bowl of iced water.
- Whisk the heavy cream in a large bowl until it forms thick peaks. Then add the mascarpone cream and continue to whisk but at a lower speed. Pour in the sieved (now cool) liquid and stir.
- Put a few raspberries at the bottom of each glass, then fill with the pink mixture. Decorate with grated chocolate, or chocolate Buttons if you find yourself bullied by a four year old.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).