If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Not much to say... summer fruit, summer booze... This makes a pretty good 4th of July breakfast refreshment ;) Enjoy! —nogaga
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 nectarines, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-good ouzo
- 3/4 cup lemon water-- water with a heaping teaspoon of fresh lemon juice added
- 2 sprigs lemongrass
- For this drink the raspberries serve as your ice cubes, so it workes better if they are frozen.
- Whirr the lemon water, frozen raspberries and chopped nectarines in a blender.
- Pour a tablespoon of ouzo into each tumbler, pour frozen raspberry slush over it, serve with sprig of lemongrass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.