Author Notes: Not much to say... summer fruit, summer booze... This makes a pretty good 4th of July breakfast refreshment ;) Enjoy! - nogaga
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 nectarines, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-good ouzo
- 3/4 cups lemon water-- water with a heaping teaspoon of fresh lemon juice added
- 2 sprigs lemongrass
- For this drink the raspberries serve as your ice cubes, so it workes better if they are frozen.
- Whirr the lemon water, frozen raspberries and chopped nectarines in a blender.
- Pour a tablespoon of ouzo into each tumbler, pour frozen raspberry slush over it, serve with sprig of lemongrass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries