If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our recipe is featured in Flavor Magazine.. —Loulies
- 6 cups cubed watermelon, deseeded
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 quarts seltzer or soda water
- Fresh mint leaves
- Place watermelon, raspberries, ginger, and lime juice in a blender and whir until smooth. Strain into a pitcher and add plenty of ice. Add bubbly water, stir, and serve with garnishes of mint leaves
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.