If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our recipe is featured in Flavor Magazine.. —Loulies
- 6 cups cubed watermelon, deseeded
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 quarts seltzer or soda water
- Fresh mint leaves
- Place watermelon, raspberries, ginger, and lime juice in a blender and whir until smooth. Strain into a pitcher and add plenty of ice. Add bubbly water, stir, and serve with garnishes of mint leaves
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.