If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe Source:
http://chicken.recipes-network.net/barbecue_chicken_pizza.html - 1stPlaceRecipes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 (11-inch) pizza crust (14 oz. package)
- 1/2 cup grated smoked Gouda
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Warm oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 5 to 6 minutes per side, until just cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Toss chicken with 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce in a bowl.
- Position a rack in bottom of oven and preheat to 450°F. Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet and spread with remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with half of both cheeses, arrange chicken on top, and then add remaining cheese and onion.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden brown, 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro, cut into slices and serve hot.
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.