If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've never had an Egg Cream in my life, but I read an interesting article about them in The New York Times this morning and wanted to experiment. - Andreadoria56
- 3 tablespoons homemade rasberry jam
- 5 ounces whole milk
- 10 ounces sparkling water
- In the bottom of a tall glass i spooned the jam - I used the rest of the homemade jam I made the other day - recipe can be found here: http://www.food52.com/recipes/13004_danish_raspberry_squares
- Add the milk and stirred the jam into the milk.
- Add the sparkling water and garnish - I used a raspberry on a lavender twig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce