If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've never had an Egg Cream in my life, but I read an interesting article about them in The New York Times this morning and wanted to experiment. —Andreadoria56
- 3 tablespoons homemade rasberry jam
- 5 ounces whole milk
- 10 ounces sparkling water
- In the bottom of a tall glass i spooned the jam - I used the rest of the homemade jam I made the other day - recipe can be found here: http://www.food52.com/recipes/13004_danish_raspberry_squares
- Add the milk and stirred the jam into the milk.
- Add the sparkling water and garnish - I used a raspberry on a lavender twig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Our Latest #f52contest
Show us your best cold drinks
Our latest #f52contest.
A matter of taste.
It's time to travel.
A case for cooked fruit.
Off to market.