If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I truly think there is nothing better during these hot summer months than a granita. The technique is super easy and recipe requires few ingredients. The raspberries make the perfect foundation for an outstanding granita. With the addition of the lime and little sugar, top it off with fresh mint and you my friend you now have the perfect summer dessert. —Table9
- 4 cups Fresh Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Lime, Juiced and Zested
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- Fresh Mint (garnish)
- Puree raspberries in a blender. Pass through a strainer into a large bowl to remove seeds. Add water,cardamom and sugar to raspberries. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into shallow dish. Freeze for one hour. Remove and scrape with a fork. Continue this method until the mixture has achieved the perfect crystallization. Garnish with fresh mint.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.