Author Notes: Mexican beer joins the party in this take on the classic cocktail "Sex on the Beach." Out of personal preference, I use pomegranate juice instead of cranberry juice, but either one works well. "Sex on the Playa" is best when enjoyed with someone else! - Pete
- 8 ounces Mexican pale lager (Corona), chilled
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces orange juice, chilled
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice, chilled (can substitute cranberry juice)
- Crushed ice
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Mix the beer, peach schnapps, vodka and juices in a tall mixing glass or cocktail shaker.
- Fill two cocktail glasses with crushed ice and pour in the cocktail.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail