If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great Bread within one hour! This recipe is beginners proof. —Janneke Verheij
- 1 bottle Hertog Jan Beer (or another natural beer)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 tablespoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1-2 tablespoons sun flower seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 cl water
- Preheat the oven to 190C/ 375F. Grease a baking tin with butter.
- Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sun flower seeds in a bowl. Make a well and mix in the honey and the beer, combine everything together. Possibly the mixture is quiet thick, add up to 10 cl of water to make a nice batter.
- Pour the mixture in the baking tin and bake in the middle of the oven for 45 minutes. Let it cool down on a rack.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best (Savory) Yeast Bread
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.