Author Notes: Nothing beats a great ice pop on a steaming hot summer day. These are loaded with raspberries and just enough sugar to bring out their flavor without being overly sweet. The lime zest and juice adds a bright tang. Mmmm. This is a dessert that grownups and kids alike love. - My Pantry Shelf
- 4 cups raspberries
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon finely minced lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Wash raspberries and lime.
- Put all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Strain mixture and discard the raspberry seeds.
- Pour strained mixture into ice pop molds and freeze overnight until firm.
- If you do not have molds, you can use small yogurt containers, mason jars, or ice cube trays.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries