If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I worked at a French restaurant we would always take the left over Raspberry Romanoffs from the mixing bowl and freeze it in Dixie cups with wooden skewers in them. Made for a good pre-service treat. You can do either here, freeze in cups or freeze in a bowl and scoop it, garnish with more raspberries. —thirschfeld
Serves 4 to 6 depending on size
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Chambord
- 1 pint Rasberries
- 1 cup Häagen Daz Frozen Vanilla Yogurt, softened a little
- Place the cream into a mixing bowl of your Kitchen Aid and using the whisk attachment start whipping the cream. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, Chambord, and 1/2 cup of the raspberries. Mix until very stiff, just short of butter. Remove the bowl and gently stir in the yogurt. The idea is swirls of frozen raspberry cream and vanilla yogurt so don't mix to thoroughly. Spoon into Dixie cups mixing in whole raspberries as you go, or spoon into a bowl, layer in raspberries, cover and freeze for 4 hours or more.. Let it become stiff in the cup before sticking in a popsicle stick if you are making dreamcicles.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.