Author Notes: With pop treats on the rise, I thought what better way than turning a frozen yogurt treat into a versatile pop snack. With a dash of honey and sprinkle of salt, your taste buds will love this "cool" pop stick. - dieubert
Makes 18 ice cubes sized pops
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 cup santa cruz lemonade
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Over low heat, let the lemonade come to a simmer. Add in honey and mix well.
- Then throw in the raspberries until tender. Sprinkle in a dash of salt.
- Let the pot come to a cool, settle over a bath of ice, then let it sit in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from freezer then mix together with the yogurt until smooth consistency. I decided not to blend because I wanted to keep the smooth texture of the yogurt and chunks of berries.
- To improvise, I used a tray of ice cube. Pour mixture into slots and insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries