If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With pop treats on the rise, I thought what better way than turning a frozen yogurt treat into a versatile pop snack. With a dash of honey and sprinkle of salt, your taste buds will love this "cool" pop stick. —dieubert
Makes 18 ice cubes sized pops
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 cup santa cruz lemonade
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Over low heat, let the lemonade come to a simmer. Add in honey and mix well.
- Then throw in the raspberries until tender. Sprinkle in a dash of salt.
- Let the pot come to a cool, settle over a bath of ice, then let it sit in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from freezer then mix together with the yogurt until smooth consistency. I decided not to blend because I wanted to keep the smooth texture of the yogurt and chunks of berries.
- To improvise, I used a tray of ice cube. Pour mixture into slots and insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.