If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These kinds of salads are quick and easy, so I make them often with a large variety of deferent lettuces, fruit and berries and all kinds of dressings.
Some times I add nuts or pumpkin seeds.
For the Vinaigrette:
- • 12ounces unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- • 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- • 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salad
- • 1 head butter lettuce, cut or torn into bite size pieces
- • 1 head radicchio, cut or torn into bite size pieces
- • 1/2 red onion thinly sliced (optional)
- • 2 pears, peeled and thinly sliced
- • 2 white peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- • 1 orange, peeled, sliced crosswise into rounds
- • 3 kiwis, peeled, sliced crosswise into rounds
- • 1pint fresh raspberries
- • 1 cup homemade small croutons, sautéed in olive oil and butter (optional)
- Place the raspberries, in a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste and strain to a small bowl, pressing with a robber spatula or wooden spoon. Add olive oil, lemon juice, honey and whisk until emulsified.
- In a large salad bowl, toss all the ingredients for the salad, except kiwi and raspberries. Just before serving, add the vinaigrette and toss until all the ingredients are coated.
- Arrange kiwi rounds and raspberries on top of the salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns