If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In my experience, sitting in a bathing suit makes a person eat and drink lighter...I bought grapefruit vodka on a whim and rediscovered Fresca which I hadn't had in years. Grapefruit juice ice cubes are great because as they melt in the oppressive Texas heat your cocktail doesn't get watered down. - nannydeb
- 12 ounces freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 1/2 ounces grapefruit vodka
- 1 can Fresca soft drink
- 1 BFF to sip a cocktail with
- Pour the freshly squeezed grapefruit juice into an empty ice tray and freeze.
- Later that day (no judgement if you're drinking in the morning), crack the grapefruit ice into two 8 ounce glasses.
- In each glass, pour 1 1/4 ounce (or free pour however much you want) of grapefruit vodka.
- Top with Fresca and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
Style with a breeze.