Author Notes: After growing tired of piling the condiments on top of my crackers, I decided to bake them in directly. These horseradish-dill crackers are absolutely amazing when topped with smoked salmon and creme fraiche or a really sharp cheddar cheese. - MyFareFoodie
Makes about 30 crackers
- 1/4 pound Unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Dried dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Horseradish (adjust for spiciness)
- 1-2 tablespoon Water (if necessary)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine butter, flour, salt, dill, and horseradish with your hands. Mix together until a dough forms, adding a tablespoon or two of water if necessary.
- Move the dough to a floured board and roll out until about a ¼ to ½ inch thick. Place board and dough in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Using a 2-inch cookie or biscuit cutter, cut out the crackers and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 20-22 minutes and then allow to cool. Enjoy!