If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After growing tired of piling the condiments on top of my crackers, I decided to bake them in directly. These horseradish-dill crackers are absolutely amazing when topped with smoked salmon and creme fraiche or a really sharp cheddar cheese. - MyFareFoodie
Makes about 30 crackers
- 1/4 pound Unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Dried dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Horseradish (adjust for spiciness)
- 1-2 tablespoons Water (if necessary)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine butter, flour, salt, dill, and horseradish with your hands. Mix together until a dough forms, adding a tablespoon or two of water if necessary.
- Move the dough to a floured board and roll out until about a ¼ to ½ inch thick. Place board and dough in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Using a 2-inch cookie or biscuit cutter, cut out the crackers and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 20-22 minutes and then allow to cool. Enjoy!