If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This healthy quinoa dish brings together classic flavor combinations like carrots with ginger and coconut with shrimp. —MyFareFoodie
- Olive oil
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Grated carrots
- 1/4 cup Diced onion
- 1 teaspoon Grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 10 Peeled and deveined shrimp
- splashes Fresh lime juice
- Cilantro for garnish
- Cook quinoa and stock according to package's directions. Meanwhile, toast coconut flakes in a pan, and set aside.
- Coat the pan in olive oil and sauté carrots and onions until tender. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for just about a minute. Set aside with the toasted coconut flakes.
- In the same pan, sauté the shrimp until browned.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, toss with coconut flakes, carrots, onions, ginger, and garlic. Add minced cilantro and a splash of fresh lime juice. Top with the shrimp and enjoy!
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.