If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect backyard, feet in the cool water margarita. - clintonhillbilly
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
- 1/2 serrano pepper, sliced
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila blanca
- 1/2 ounce cointreau
- 1 drop orange blossom water
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients except salt and orange blossom water in a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Pour salt onto a plate, moisten the rim of a glass with lime juice, and turn it upside down on the salt. Fill glass with ice.
- Add a few ice cubes to cocktail shaker and shake vigorously, then pour into salt-rimmed glass. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.