If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My own recipe for sitting and sipping by the pool on this sultry summer day.
Add more or less alcohol based on your personal taste...I love a tart lemon taste. —ibbeachnana
Serves 1 of me
- 1 ounce Limoncello
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 ounce Tito's vodka
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar, more if you like sweeter drinks
- splashes of orange liqueur, triple sec, or Grand Marniere
- slice of fresh lemon
- crushed ice to fill a Betty Boop Glass
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with crushed ice shake, strain into a crushed ice tall glass adorned with a lemon slice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Meet Amanda Sims
Our home and design editor who loves to cook—and pickle juice popsicles
Meet the editors: Amanda Sims.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
To refrigerate or not refrigerate?
We give it 8 tentacles up.