Author Notes: My own recipe for sitting and sipping by the pool on this sultry summer day.
Add more or less alcohol based on your personal taste...I love a tart lemon taste. - ibbeachnana
Serves 1 of me
- 1 ounce Limoncello
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 ounce Tito's vodka
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar, more if you like sweeter drinks
- splashes of orange liqueur, triple sec, or Grand Marniere
- slice of fresh lemon
- crushed ice to fill a Betty Boop Glass
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with crushed ice shake, strain into a crushed ice tall glass adorned with a lemon slice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail