If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail is a favorite of mine for a summer time dinner party.
It is a variation of a traditional Chocolate Black Russian cocktail which is made with vodka and Kahlua coffee liqueur. I like the combination of coffee and chocolate with orange that is why I use Grand Marnier liqueur.
Adding the Irish Sheridan’s Coffee Layered liquor gives this Dessert Drink a real cocktail quality, and the ice cream in the same time mellows out the edge. Enjoy!!!
- 2 cups strong, brewed espresso, strained and chilled
- 6 oz Grand Marnier liqueur
- 8 oz Irish Sheridan’s Coffee Layered or Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 40 oz chocolate ice cream
- Combine all ingredients in an electric blender and blend for a short time. Pour into a chilled champagne flute and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Food blog links we love.
Have a ball (jar).