If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pretty much any bar you walk into in the Virgin Islands (US or British) makes a version of the Bushwhacker. I made a mission over several trips to try as many as possible and then grill the bartenders as to what they put in theirs - then I set out to make my ultimate version ... and here it is! OK now I am going to tell you this and you probably won't listen - hell, I don't listen to my own self half the time - but you only need to drink ONE. You're gonna be all - yum, milkshake! Delicious! And then think that 2 or 3 is an excellent idea ... just don't come crying to me the next day with your sore thumping head ... I warned you! (maybe we need a hangover breakfast theme?) - aargersi
Serves 1 blender full
- 1/4 cup Coco Lopez
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (not low fat - this isn't going to do your diet any favors but you are only going to drink one anyway, right?)
- 3 shots white rum
- 3 shots Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 shot Creme de Cacao
- 1 shot Amaretto
- chocolate syrup
- fresh ground nutmeg
- Put the glasses that you are going to drink out of in the freezer.
- Put all of the booze and stuff in the blender then fill it the rest of the way with ice (not the chocolate syrup or the nutmeg) (mine is a 9 cup blender). Blend the hell out of it.
- Get the glass and tilt it sideways, then turn slowly while you drizzle the chocolate down the sides. Be generous (only ONE, right?)
- Fill 'er up with Bushwhacker, then grate some nutmeg on top.
- Extra points if you can drink while bobbing on a noodle in the pool!!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.