If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is what happens when an Italian guy goes to a frat party in Paris. Maybe. Or something like that. - aargersi —aargersi
Food52 Review: This recipe was dangerously tasty. The still-effervescent prosecco base combined with the sweetness of the liquor and agave was perfectly balanced and borderline addictive. My tasting companion and I went through a of bowlful each before we remembered this was adult jello. The finished jello is quite pretty, and would be a great party drink. I found that the jello was best straight out of the fridge; it lost its firmness pretty quickly (especially in a hot apartment!). - kate —kate
Serves well that really depends on how much you like to share now, doesn't it?
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 3 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup Creme de Cassis
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Sprinkle the gelatin over 1/2 cup if the prosecco.
- Bring 1 cup of prosecco to a simmer with the lemon and agave.
- Mix the gelatin mixture with the hot prosecco. Put that in a bowl, then mix in the cassis and the rest of the prosecco. Put it in the fridge to set for about 3 hours.
- Put a toga over your swimsuit, scoop some jello into a festive glass, and party on!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.